Thursday, August 11, 2011

Subs that won't blow out..?

Ugh, so today my Eclipse amp destroyed yet another sub, putting the total body count at 3. I first had a 10" JBL, lasted a little while then blew out, then a pioneer 10, lasted about 5 minutes, then a Kenwood 10", I thought it was great until it fried today..sigh. Anyway, I just want a goddam sub that isn't gonna blow out im sick of ******* replacing these things. Looking for some suggestions for a good sub that isn't gonna fry for a loooong time, my amp is 650 RMS (I THINK) Not positive on that one. Also don't tell me to turn my gain down because I have had it at LESS THAN A THIRD, not even ******* twelve O'clock, for the duration of my ownership of the amp. And I'm not sure about the Eclipse amp's wattage so if someone could tell me if there is anyway to figure it out for sure that would be great, it's silver if that helps lol

No comments:

Post a Comment