Sunday, August 14, 2011

Im working as netwrk admin with MCSE and inter. My dream is to work with CSC like company, Is it possible?

I have completed intermediate with bi.p.c. And i finished MCSE certification. Working as network admin in a software company. Its a small company. I had an experience of 2.5 years. My dream is to work in a company like CSC, IBM, Microsoft. I am very confident with my knowledge. If interviews placed i can definitly go through it. Can i enter these companies with my qualifications? If so please tell me the process. I dont want to cheat anybody with fake degrees and all. I know in background check everything will be gathered. Or tell me is there any short-term course which i can do to enter these MNC's. I have tallent, im 100% confident about it, but there is no way to prove it. Please help me in this regard.

No comments:

Post a Comment