Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sister-in-law says I never go anywhere?

And the beat goes on and on and on...my acid tongue sister-in-law called me up after she got back from her yearly vacation to another state with her girlfriends. She has vacationed all over the map through the years. I commented that I heard on tv that the airlines were going to make the suitcase measurements smaller. She said, what do you care? You never go anywhere anyways. Well...let's see: 1) I recently lost my spouse and that extra income 2) I got laid off and I am currently looking for a job that will probably pay alot less 3) The economy isn't exactly the greatest right now. Geez...so yes, I do count my pennies. I doubt if I could afford to go anywhere now or in the future except my backyard and if I could it certainly wouldn't be to see her. I don't bemoan the people that can afford to travel. It's great if they can. Besides she needs to get a "real job" instead of living off my brother for the past 10 years as payback for supporting him through college. She ragged on him to do something with his life which he did and now she uses that as her weapon not to work anymore. Some people are so clueless. People say I am too nice and to just let it p. I get tired of "being nice" though. Just a rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment