Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Guys and girls....do you think it's possible to fall in love with someone then?

suddenly realize that you are better off being friends? I was seeing this guy and felt so in love with him. He made me feel so good about myself and I thoroughly enjoyed being with him. We had alot of fun out on the town, we spent hours just laying in bed cuddling, and yes, we had fantastic intimate relations. Over time we have gotten to know each other and even though we have gone through bad times, we had the chance to experience being with each other without any restrictions. I felt sad at times because I think it all started out with him being on the rebound and I wasnt always sure how he felt about me. But I have come to realize that it doesnt matter anymore. I know that I feel something totally profound for this guy because my main concern is that he is healthy and happy, even if it is without me. I just dont know if we could be a couple in a long term relationship because I think right now the timing is off and we both have issues in our lives that we need to work out. I truly care for him, but do you all think that this is true love or just a friendly love?

No comments:

Post a Comment