Thursday, August 11, 2011

Do you have memories of any past lives? If so, what are they?

As a child, I found that I would have recurring visions of scenes and situations from past times. They often came up in my dreams, although some would also be triggered by mundane events, such as unwrapping a piece of chocolate. I believe that most of the memories stem from five past lives. I believe the oldest is a life in which I am a child viewing the northern lights. In another, I was a Roman soldier who was killed when a building collapsed on him. I also remember being a woman at a churchyard in the 1600's. I was also a boy, a blacksmith's apprentice, who was shoved into a furnace along with his master during the Revolutionary War (hence I hate war). Most memories stem from my immediate past life, in which I was a woman who lived from the 1880's to the 1960's. In that life, I started out in a rural area, received a college education, travelled to Europe, and died well-off. I would like to be hypnotized eventually to learn more about these lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment