Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Folica.com question! Fake CHI?

Okay so I recently bought a CHI straightener from folica.com and it seems to be working pretty good but it doesn't feel the way my OLD CHI feels like. The outside isn't sleek and smooth, it's kind of rough and has the words FAROUK SYSTEMS USA imprinted on the outside along with the words CHI imprinted on it too. Now that I'm looking at it, it looks nothing like the CHI that I bought at Costco and broke after 2 years of usage. The LED on is red instead of clear when it's off, the warning on the inside is a sticker and not carved on like it should be and the plug is sort of different too, the Reset on is a little horizontal oval and the Test on is a small yellow circle plus the plug little things are copper color instead of silver. After doing some research I'm starting to think it's a fake but I'm still not 100% sure. I don't get why folica would send me a fake one if their website is supposed to be like super legit. Could you please help me? I don't know what do if it turns out to be an actual fake. What do I do? PLEASE HELP! Why would Folica scam me?

No comments:

Post a Comment